NOTICE CONCERNING Covid-19
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- We understand this is an unprecedented situation and appreciate your understanding as we try to help do our part with the CDC guidelines.
- We are wiping down areas of contact frequently.
- We ask that you wash your hands upon entering and leaving the building. We
have anti-bacterial soap and wipes and a limited supply of hand sanitizer that we are trying to restock as soon as it becomes available.
- We will not be accepting sick clients or anyone showing symptoms.
- If you or someone you are in close contact with are sick within 24 hours of your
appointment or showing symptoms of what the CDC has listed about Covid-19, please cancel immediately.
ONLY THOSE GETTING SERVICES SHOULD ENTER THE BUILDING
- We are trying to limit the number of people in the salon to as little as possible.
- We are asking that only those getting services enter the building.
- We understand with schools closed, etc it may be difficult to obtain childcare
during your appointment and understand if you may need to cancel as a result.
- We will help you to reschedule your appointment for a later
- We appreciate your understanding as we try to continue to provide hair services while also doing our part to help with Covid-19 CDC recommendations.
ATTENTION STYLISTS - WE HAVE MONTHLY LEASING & ONE MONTH FREE!!!
This option provides you total flexibility month to month and doesn't lock you in to a long term lease! And for a limited time right now we are also providing you with 1 month FREE rent to all new stylists....giving you time to get settled in and start to build up cash with no rent!!! And to make it even better...our rates are some of the lowest prices in town!!!
For more information ---> click here <--- for our Leasing Information page or call Lisa at (269) 488-HAIR (4247), ext. 209.
THANK YOU for checking us out! We've got something for everyone - new clients, current clients and those looking to work in a great salon! Click on LIKE below to follow us on Facebook for specials, inspiring quotes and to keep up with current trends and styles for the season!